From:
Bill Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:18:35 -0500
A new beekeeper in our area asked me a question about a wax moth treatment
he found in a University of Tennessee Agriculture Extension Service
publication titled 'BEEKEEPING IN TENNESSEE', on page 29 it states "Dust
weak colonies that are moth infested with one ounce of Bacillus
thuringiensis (Certan).  Dust lightly over the tops of the frames in the
brood chambers."  Has any one ever used this and does it work?

Bill Hughes
The Apiaries of Bill And Joyce Hughes