From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 10:54:24 -0400
In a message dated 97-04-15 08:20:41 EDT, [log in to unmask] (BRIAN HENSEL)
writes:

<<  If I could
 have as many bee's as I wanted I would probably have about 50 to 100
 hives, so that I could rent them out for pollination. Plus get all the
 honey to sell. >>

Brian,
   Unless you can talk orange or canola growers into paying for pollination,
you have to give up honey production to do pollination.  Amazing how many
growers don't realize this either.  Maybe you've been talking to them?   ;<)

[log in to unmask]    Dave Green,  PO Box 1200,  Hemingway,  SC
29554        (Dave & Jan's Pollination Service,  Pot o'Gold Honey Co.)

Practical Pollination Home Page            Dave & Janice Green
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

Jan's Sweetness and Light         Varietal Honeys and Gift Sets
http://users.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm