From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:27:55 -0700
Hi:  We have some really pretty stamps from China.  We thought it might be
fun to post bee images from stamps on our web site for kids (yound and
old).

Question - I assume stamp images would be considered public domain, but
maybe we have a philatelist in the group who can respond to this issue.

I don't colect stamps, but just got a great one of a queen and two workers
on the comb (from China)  (never posted)  and have bees in flight
visiting flowers (on a letter that I got) - again from China.

If it is legal to publish these images, and if people would be willing to
send us stamps, we could scan them and send them back.

Thanks

Jerry Bromenshenk
The University of Montana