From:
Ted Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 08:59:35 -0400
  REGARDING           RE>Frame Grips

Ann Dougherty wrote:
<I've been keeping bees for 14 years and have never used frame grips.  But
for some reason I'm considering it. I think it's because I just finished A
Book Of Bees by Sue Hubbell and she uses them. So who uses frame grips and
who doesn't? What are the pros and cons?>

Well, I have a pair of frame grips, and occasionally have tried using them in
the past.  I think they're the clumsiest piece of equipment invented for
beehive manipulation.  Save your money and aggravation - just use the hive
tool.  It's perfect for frame handling.

Ted Fischer