From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 11:18:13 -0400
<[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])   writes:

The  study does not specifically implicate HFCS, but rather any  honey
substitute, such as sucrose (table sugar).  The focus on HFCS  was spin.>

Serves me right for not reading it.  FYI, I do remember being  surprised by
some of the European Scientists who have visited us over the  years.  Send
them out to see our beekeepers, and they  come back  proclaiming that one
must feed bees fondant -- both syrup and  honey are bad for bees.

Its the - don't feed them honey-  part that I have a hard time  accepting.
By most records, bees were around millions of years before  humans - so how
did they ever manage?

Jerry