From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:18:42 -0600
> I want to use a tows (remorque in French) to move my beehives. But the
> problem is I never use one and then I don't know what's important to have
> and to do (or not to do) with this tows. So may I ask you what must I think
> to do and not to do and also what forget when you build yours.

Bonjour Miguel,

We use trailers all the time for moving bees.

Ours have roller tarps incorporated to hold the hives in place and to discourage
the bees from flying.  I have not posted pictures of them to the web, but you
can see some of our other trailers at me website
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/

You can find some important ideas by searching the BEE-L archives at
http://listserv.albany.edu/archives/bee-l.html

allen

-----
BEE-L archives & more: http://listserv.albany.edu/archives/bee-l.html