Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:04:26 -0700
From: Grant Gillard: "I wish there was some way to use different fonts and types
to CLEARLY  show previous quoted material to distinguish it from replies."

This is my method of delineating between "quotes" and responses.   I place the
source, if desired, and the "quote" at the top of my response.  I then place my
response below the "quote".

I then delete everything below my signature so as to ensure that the message
does not include "excessive quotes".

Mike in LA