From:
"Lackey, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:16:57 -0400
Can someone closer to the Africanized penetration into Texas help?

Also, this shows the need for an organization of beekeeping information on
the web.  It would be great to have a national level organization set up a
web page that would allow someone find it easily and to work down to local
help.  I know, we can't even get that kind of organization at the state
level!

"Some people see things as they are and ask Why?  Others see things as they
could be and ask Why not?"
I have ideas but no resources.