Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:45:09 -0400
From: Reyah Carlson

>Obama has appointed Monsanto chief lobbyist as  senior advisor to the
commissioner of the FDA. This is the same man that was in  charge of FDA
policy
when GMO's were allowed into the US food supply without  undergoing a single
test to determine their safety. He had been Monsanto's  attorney before
becoming policy chief at the FDA [and then] he became Monsanto's  Vice
President
and chief lobbyist. This month he became the senior advisor to  the
commissioner of the FDA. He is now America's food safety czar.

>Does  Anybody think that there may be just a tad bit of conflict of
interest  here?!

Amen!  (And after he pledged to stop the revolving door between lobbyists
and government jobs.)

The real issue here is my family being guinea pigs in a mass experiment
without consent.

GMO labeling empowers the public to give or withhold consent in this
experiment.

Dave Green
Retired