Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 20:43:18 +0000

I have gone out of our way to attempt to constantly test and verify and
challenge our colonies to ensure that we haven't just produced weak-kneed
mites and ensure that our bees remain resistant/tolerant to viruses and
mites - I routinely buy nucs and/or packages from CA and FL that come with
mites, and let those colonies grow, then dwindle and finally succumb in the
typical fashion, in apiaries of my own stock that then come in and rob them
out.

Danny,  we talk here  a lot about resistance/tolerance,   can you give us your insight on how you select or define those traits? Charles