From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 01:15:31 +0100
I have just now put up the Danish Varroa report in two editions

a raw html included GIF files as Http://apimo.dk/programs/varroa_report_html.zip  934KB

and as word 97 doc file as http://apimo.dk/programs/varroa_report.zip 3,6mb

those reports are about handling the varroa without use of apistan or bayvarol but by using formic and oxalic acid instead of. It is text and graph illustrating the results.

I really hope some of you can use it, because customers are more and more asking for ecological articles, and the tolerance to fluvalionat is spreading among varroa all over the world.

The report is a Danish contribution to the varroa fight and you are welcome to use it for any purpose except commercial use.

best regards

Jorn Johanesson

EDBi = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo (Denmark)
http://apimo.dk (USA)