From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:27:47 -0600
for example:
Hudson River, Hudson Falls Dam at Bakers Falls to Federal Dam at Troy (Rensselaer, Albany, Washington, Saratoga) All fish Catch and Release fishing ONLY per NYS DEC regulations.
Take No Fish. Eat No Fish. Chemicals of Concern: PCBs

We have no current restrictions here.

 PCBS and Neonics...  it shows a great diversity of issues related,  as well as the noted location issues. What does that mean?  That we all need to be vigilant in our own areas and mind our business. Some regulation is of course necessary.  But there may be a huge variation in what is checked and why.  Here in the Midwest along the Mississippi which drains the largest portion of AG ground  anywhere in the world,  things are and have been steadily improving for decades.  We still have progress to make,  but awareness is at all time highs, and many bright minds are still working on better and better things to balance feeding the world, with clean air and water.

Charles