From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:34:13 -0400
I am seriously considering starting a beekeeping project in Haiti.
Are there any special concerns with beekeeping in a hot tropical
climate?
Dave (Just got started with my first hive in Southern Indiana)

Hi
Dave,                                                                   Just
getting back on line after a two week crash---yucky ! At any rate what is
the full purpose in your getting started in beekeeping in Haiti
especially after just getting started. Living in south Florida is much
the same climate as where you're talking about. The help you're asking
for is your's. We know folks down there as well as some going down in the
future.
John in Homestead-Jesus Christ is the only answer

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]