From:
William Morong <"[log in to unmask]"@MINT.NET>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:44:21 -0800
I'ts getting melty warm, and the bees are all over the yard picking up
water.  Though ten days or so ago they were so thick under the cover
that I could't evaluate their stores, yesterday there were fewer up
there, but many more outside.  They apparently have enough stores, as
they're not downing sugar, and it looks like there's honey in the
frames, but they did seem interested in some artificial pollen patties.
They all seem very strong, and their mood is excellent.  We are still
weeks away from much outdoor
food.

Bill Morong