From:
Rick Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 05:21:45 +0000
I am experimenting with a substance that is basically a flat roof/mobile
home covering sealant.  I was introduced to it at the show in Portland,
Oregon last year.  The theory is that this stuff, while more expensive than
regular paint, will last several times as long, so that there is ultimate
savings in labor and materials. I bought some directly from the gentleman (I
will have to look up his name and information if anyone is interested).
After reading the information supplied, I decided that regular old sno-coat
brand of flat roof/mobile home/metal roof sealant might work just as well.
Painted a couple of brood supers this summer.  It has not been enough time
to determine its effectiveness yet.  Has anyone else tried this type of
material?

Rick Grossman
Portland, Oregon, USA