From:
Dan Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 08:48:14 -0400
For many years I had plantars warts on the bottom of one of my feet.
Every couple of years I’d have an old dermatologist surgically remove
them. He warned me that they would return and they did. And he’d
remove them again. This went on for over fifteen years. Then I moved.
When they returned, as I hadn’t found a local doc, I neglected them.
They got bad enough that I knew I’d made a big mistake neglecting them
so long. About the same time I took up beekeeping and got the
associated stings. After a few months, it dawned on me that my foot
wasn’t bothering me. For the first time in those months I took a look.
The plantars warts were totally gone. They haven’t returned. It has
been well over a decade.
Later I talked to my old dermatologist and told him the story. He said
he knew folks who used bee venom for MS. He said that MS and plantars
warts are both autoimmune conditions, so maybe there was some truth to
the idea of bee venom therapy.

--
Dan Harris