From:
Dr Max Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:45:52 +0000
Apistan has a shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture, which
you should find somewher on the packaging. If you only bought them last
year, chances are they're reasonably fresh so you can use the left over
ones this year.

Max

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Bill Mares
<[log in to unmask]> writes