From:
Peter Chiang Mai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:32:23 -0500
I just noticed this post "I think I don't have a clue what you are saying.  Do you?" and wonder how it got past the list moderators.....   it contributes nothing and leaves a bad taste in the air.

I do not know who sets moderation policy but it would be nice if some of the posts that reflect rude and less positive comments were culled as part of the moderation process.  Flame bait should be out.  Perhaps I take this out of context since most posts are made by a small circle and if  they are rude to each other then this may not be an issue.  But if you read from outside the circle you often do wonder why a knife is being sharpened and why that impacts the list as a whole.  People could be nice.

If the list were a bit more friendly it may attract a greater range of posts.  You are not likely to open a thread if you think there is the possibility of being shot down in flames ....  who wants that ....  better to not post.