From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:57:51 UT
Hello,
       I entered My thick honey in the Marshfield Fair(MA,USA)and it took
third place.The first and second place entries were crystal clear compared to
Mine(which was only filtered through the commercialy available cloth that I
bought through a catalog.They took off three points for the very low
moisture(14%),but it did very well otherwise.I am going to buy some of the
organelle cloth that was recommended,and enter it in another fair next
month.My cut comb,and chunk honey both took first prize.Thanks for the advice.
Garry Libby
Boston,USA