From:
Jim Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:53:01 EDT
        Jerry,

        I would be interested, as others might, however at this point
there has been no ascii representation of the variables tracked by the
various software packages.

        I was hoping that part of the brainstorming would be the
ennumeration of the various pieces of information collected as well as
the justification for keeping the information.

        As a non-commercial (5 hives) beekeeper my interest would be
on the hive data points. A larger operation would be interested as
well on the apiary information, work assignment information,
pollination contracts, bee race, queen supplier, etc. etc.

        Maybe as a starting point for discussion hive specific data
points could be listed and open for discussion.

        Regards,

                Jim Moore