From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:50:16 -0700
I was an invited speaker at the Western Plant Health Association conference
this week--asked to speak on what's happening with bees, and how pesticide
applicators can help.

Several government and industry top dogs in agriculture, ag chemicals,
pesticide regulation, and environmental health were there.  I asked about
what was going to happen re glyphosate in Calif, where our Prop 65 requires
posting warnings anywhere where any chemical "known to cause cancer or
birth defects or reproductive harm" is present.  In California, you need to
post a warning for sawdust, which has been shown to cause cancer (likewise
for coffee and French fries, which contain amygdalin).

What the officials from our EPA and Office of Environmental Health Hazard
Assessment said was that glyphosate was normally found at under the "safe
harbor"  levels that do not require a warning.
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA