From:
Peter Hutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:50:22 GMT
 CHRS: IBMPC 2
 CODEPAGE: 437
 MSGID: 240:244/116 43d412f3
 REPLY: 240:44/0 0b79b34c
 PID: FDAPX/w 1.12a UnReg(407)
Hi Tom
Aye there are lots of creepy crawlies and much more, it's like looking for
nosema spore in some mashed up be guts, until you know whay you are looking for
it could be anything. I always carry a dissecting microscope around with me, it
helps me to  see and identify the wee things. By the way if you want to find
nosema spores all you have to do is scrape up some faeces, add water and hey
presto there they are with only pollen and not much else.  600x is a good
magnification at which to see nosema. You can recognise many pollens as well.
Regards

Peter Hutton

---
 * Origin: Kent Beekeeper Beenet Point (240:244/116)