From:
"Gordon L. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 15:37:08 GMT
Note: The following copied to both originator and bee-l

You wrote:
> Send me informations about honeybees and bumble bees, pollination, honey
> and related material.

Hi,

Bee-L is a mailing list where we exchange ideas and information. I guess
that you are not yet 'on the list' so I suggest you join us as there is
much information here. There is no charge.

Send a mail to  [log in to unmask]  containing just the following
two lines:

subscribe bee-l
help

This will start the subscription process (you will later have to confirm)
and will send you some help information.

See you soon on bee-l

Regards,
--
Gordon Scott          [log in to unmask]   Compuserve 100332,3310
Basingstoke Beekeeper [log in to unmask]