From:
Jan Tempelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 00:27:10 +0200
Thanks for your good words

he write my again>>>;-)

                   (no subject)
        Date:
                   Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:11:46 -0100
       From:
                   Alexander Wienands <[log in to unmask]>
           To:
                   Jan Tempelman <[log in to unmask]>

Hallo Jan

Vielen Dank dafuer, dass Sie meine private Nachricht an Sie
weitergeleitet haben.

Thank you for forwarding my private mail to you to others,
who are totally uninvolved with our problems.

Alex

and I write him back

our problems?????? your problems I believe

that all
we want to stop this, better things to do

but again thanks, jan

--
Jan Tempelman / Ineke Drabbe     |     EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
Sterremos 16               3069 AS Rotterdam, The Netherlands