From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 07:07:10 -0400
a Charles Linder snip...

I suspect!  And feel free to ask him,  the answer is simple,  Sideliners and hobby people can be annoying.  Every time something doesn’t work as planned  they can be problematic.   Not finger pointing,  just saying.   I suspect he has a lot less stress dealing with biger producers.  I do the same with my product,  I don't sell anything less than a full pallet.  To much grief, to little margin,  don't feel right marking up to retail.

my comments..
Exactly correct plus you also have to have someone always handy to service these customer who do not bring much revenue to the business.

Gene in central Texas