From:
mark salser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:22:50 -0800
I’m wondering if anyone has done a good study to look at the mite drop profile over time after an OA vapor treatment.  When I treat my hives I seem to see very little mite drop in maybe the first 6-12 hours, followed by more intense drop over the next few days up to maybe a week.  This is my off the top of my head recollection without doing any serious experimenting using drop boards removed every 12 hours or something like that. Has anyone on this list done a study like that to get a good profile of mite drop?  I would be interested to know how long it takes for mite drop to peak and then how quickly it decays back down to near baseline.

Mark Salser