From:
al picketts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 01:30:43 -0300
Bob
Thanks for the kind words. There has been a rather indepth survey for
Tracheal mites each year for the past 10 years here on PEI and not one mite
has ever been detected. My bees have never seen a Varroa mite either. I
sincerely hope we are wrong about Imidacloprid since it would have hugh
implications world wide in the bee industry but to date are at a loss as to
what else could be the problem.
Al