From:
Ralph Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 12:39:06 EDT
Hi Waldemar;

I have trapped several colonies out of cinder block walls.

You have to use the cone method of trapping with a hive hanging next to the
cone. This will take six weeks (two life cycles).

This is what you will need to do the job.

Access to the roof.

Lots of rope to hang the hive body next to the cone. You and tie it to air
conditioners or other structures on the roof or use a stack of cinder blocks as
 a mounting point. I onde used a spare tire with cinder blocks on top.

A frame to hold the hive body. Make one out of wood in the shape of a L and
put the hive on the bottom of the L.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions.

Ralph
Milford, CT
203-435-8135

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.