Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 07:45:57 -0500
> This whole thing is bit paranoid, if you ask me. The world is polluted,
> we're all gonna die someday. Try to relax and enjoy the ride

If I recall, there was a lab comparison of organic and non-organic honey
and there were no differences as far as health issues. As Jerry noted,
there is a lot of stuff out there that bees will pick up no matter where
they are or how "pure" the environment.

As was discussed often on the list, there are floral sources that are much
worse than most stuff found in honey.

Organic has become a selling point rather than anything that is actually
more healthy, as noted in many recent studies. (I garden organically and
try to do the same with my bees. But I also got a flu shot, as I am not
stupid.)

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine