From:
Mihaly Ligmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 17:09:17 GMT
To:            PCCSSW.MAILER SSW[PCCSSW.MAILER]
From:          Mihaly [log in to unmask]@FDAORAPAR
Date:          Monday, March 27, 1995 at 5:09:46 pm EST
Attach:
Certify:       N

---------------------------- [Message Follows] ---------------------------------

I wonder how much Pb it would take to kill a honeybee. This might give an
answer as to an upper limit that could "naturally" occur in propolis. I have
data for some imported propolis products that show several hundred ppm of Pb.
I think these levels are not likely to occur in a hive but have no hard data
to support this assumption.