From:
Georges Prigent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:33:36 -0400
"I am aware of B. thuringiensis but have not been able to find details of Melonex can you point me to a web page "

You have to write MELLONEX double L
https://www.biovet.ch/media/downloads/132/Gebrauchsanweisung_MELLONEX_.pdf
Name also B401 both forbidden now, in France and some other European countries because Bruxelles has changed the product status from insecticide to biocide. Then to expensive and long delay for the company to obtain a new AMM.
May be in UK it is possible to get it
But normally in open air with ventilation with metallic queen excluder protection for mices you don't need B. thuringiensis Georges