From:
joe carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:20:17 -0800
I use the drywall mud mixing rod/tool from Ace Hardware inserted into my 1/2" electric drill for small batches.  It has a welded on protective ring on the outside to prevent any scraping or gouging of plastic.  Works well.  I still prefer the ringer washing machine method as I can add the ingredients, agitate, and pump it into my buckets and barrels that I transport to the fields.  I rinse with hot water, clean and it is covered until needed again.  The one made in Mexico does not hold up very well, so look for the original Maytag model made in America.

Dr. Carson
Alaska Heavenly Honey