From:
Keth Comollo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:33:54 -0500
"" Or, using the planting in phases of the moon analogy, I have planted some
kick ass beets when the moon was full that to my untrained eye and palate
are every bit as big and sweet as beets planted when the moon was new."

Truer words have never been spoken. Moon phases to me are insignificant
unless someone can prove scientifically otherwise. Science is science and
voodoo is voodoo and never the twain shall meet.

Keth
Winhall, VT