From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:55:15 -0500
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:16:35 -0500, Aaron Morris
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 another 3 or 4 pints.  It's not exactly what my fat ass needs, but I'll
make the sacrifice!

This is only bee related in a roundabout sort of way.

You know how Italian bees have trouble communicating with Carniolan bees
who have trouble communicating with Caucasian bees? Well I don't mean to
keep picking on Aaron and 'he who can not be named' but...I have noticed
Americans talk funny. For example when they want to refer to their
posterior they use the word "butt" or if they are wanting to be polite
they will say, "ass". This is probably because they can picture George
Bush or Hillary Clinton using such a term ("I'd like to kick Bill in the
ass").

But...here in Canada we still revere the Queen. And no one can picture the
queen making any reference to her posterior and ice cream... but if she
were forced to, she might say, "it's not exactly what my bottom needs."

Just an observation. It involved a queen so it's kinda bee related.

Yr serf,

Ted

Thinking, he who can not be named should write more often, I miss him.