From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:23:22 -0400
I have found the chipped cedar and/or pine ,which is used for
hamster and other small pets bedding, to be great for smoker
fuel.  I start the fire with bits of egg cartons, and then the wood
chips and then some grass on top to stop the chips from
falling out of the smoker.  Also, it is relatively cheap.

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 12 colonies