From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:54:31 -0600
If you have had trouble reaching our bee video cam, we just found and fixed
an old URL Link on the page that describes the Observation Hives (one level
down from our Main Page).  That has been fixed thanks to the comments of
Andy, Ian, and Jim Birkey.

However, if you use Explorer, you still can't reach the 1 second picture
updates.

The Montana hive is flying well at this time of the day.  Lots of action on
the flight activity JAVA graphs and under the cams.

Jerry
Jerry J. Bromenshenk, Ph.D.
Director, DOE/EPSCoR & Montana Organization for Research in Energy
The University of Montana-Missoula
Missoula, MT  59812-1002
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  406-243-5648