Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:11:17 -0400
 > ...as an advertiser (Ross Rounds, for those of you who do not know),
I have to wonder.  Any speculation?

Not sure what you are thinking.  The ads are there, just as in the print
edition and yours shows up beautifully and links to your website, too.

Don't worry, unless you are afraid the rates may rise due to increased
circulation. With these formats on offer, those of us outside the USA
can't use high cost as an excuse not to subscribe.

Will people read the ads?  I'm sure more people will.  Like many
beekeepers,  I buy bee magazines as much for the ads, as for the
articles (and am as likely to believe what I see in most ads as what I
read in some articles).

BTW, the latest electronic Bee Culture is out today, too.  No app on the
Android market, though, that I can see -- yet.