From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 08:15:13 -0600
James,  that was  not intended to be a attack on you,  You may actually pay
a large amount of state taxes,  but you would be the exception to the
rule.... Most beekeepers don't own much.

I was trying to point out how you look in general to the others in the
groups and the politicians,  and how you defiantly look to the farmers and
AG companies.

The key to any successful negotiation is understanding the other side.

In this case  maybe the right answer is to start with your hat in your hand
instead of a row of lawyers and demanding your smarter than everyone else in
the room,  and your bugs are the most important.

When you start out as adversarial then there is really only one outcome,  in
this case despite your thoughts,  the law is probably not on your side.  So
starting this battle of wills,  with someone with a lot more clout and
money,  not the smartest move.  It seems to me looking from way back here,
most of the beeks are already throwing rocks, and writing bad press.

You seem to have momentarily forgotten,  I am a beekeeper also, I would hope
a win/win deal would be in the offing.

I will say on a personal note,  if you want to refuse to register and let
the sprayers know where your hives are,  and be ready to move or protect
them,  you get what you deserve....but that's just an opinion.

Charles