Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:53:18 +0200
Robert Mann wrote:

>   I remain astonished that this question of fact is so hard to get answered.

Our astonishment at Mr Mann's vehemence without completely reading the posting far
surpasses anything he could experience. His lack of moderation also leaves much to
be desired. This is not the first time that South African contributers have been
answered in this vein. To the extent that SA scientists (and perhaps others) now
shun this DG. Perhaps "Informed Discussion" does not describe what is happening
here.

The point was simply this: even with decades of having imported and used beeswax
foundation (unradurised) out of the USA, SA bees have never been diagnosed as
having AFB. Thank you.

Robert Post