From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 04:14:06 -0200
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Dennis LaMonica

> >Seems pollen will become an ingredient with a lot of consequences in
> Europe
> >and elsewhere!
>
> It will be interesting on how this affects the labeling laws if pollen is
> an ingredient rather that a constituent.
>
> This begs the question:  What is pure / natural / raw honey?

I am amazed how beekeeper are willing to sacrify the bees, honey and the
trade in the pursuit of an ideology
http://www.biodlingsforetagarna.nu/files/Beekeepers_JointPosition_HoneyDirectiveModification_012013.pdf
well if they were able to sacrify human life, what else to expect from them.