From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:54:21 +0100
Olda Vancata wrote:

>Using smoke is 'natural'. Reaction on smoke is 'writen in the genes'
>due to milions of year and forest fires. Bees are storing the honey
>in the stomach which have a calming effect.

        Yes, dear friend, you are right, smoking finally calms down the
bees.

        The problem is that smoke particles are bad for us humans, if found
in large amounts in honey.

        I saw in Germany, in Hohenheim, under microscope, polluted with
these particles honey, and believe me it didn't look nice...

        Of course everybody is free to use (any?) methods which are in
resonance with his beliefs.

        However, the clients will make sooner or later the difference...

>New methods must bring progress forward. Not stepping back to dark
>ages there you promote schamans and praying.
>
>\vov

        I agree with the idea of progress.

        Praying is still important, including to bring the peace in our
pretty selfish and unflexible mind, isn't it my friend?

        Stefan Stangaciu
       Constanta, Romania