From:
"Coleene E. Davidson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:40:55 -0400
I purchased some Japanese Bamboo honey(Japanese Knotweed) when attending a
beekeeping workshop in PA-at least that is what I was told it was.  The
honey was deep red-the color of dark red wine.  To the naked eye, it
appeared to be the same color as Buckwheat, but if you put it up to the
light, the red color shows.  Was I mislead as to what I purchased?