From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:43:22 +0000
Hi Randy

"I've been working on this for a few years, nearly got it funded last year
by a major chem company."

Ideally, if you want the data accepted by most,
I think you should try a general anyone-pitches-in type of fundraiser instead of seeking
single-donor corporate support.  Public opinion would be more favorable regarding your findings if
you do that.  The corporate sponsor could still participate.  Also, if you were to team up with
someone in or from academia (like Jerry?) then you'd have more help with the analytical aspect.
Just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

Christina