Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 22:17:55 -0400
Greetings All

I am searching for any information, advice, experiences regarding incubation of sealed worker brood.

I've considered this awhile and haven't come up with much beyond:
1]  probably need nurse bees and certainly plenty of food in the incubator
2)  temperature between 94F and <96F, hopefully regulated within 1/2 degree F
3)  humidity references have varied, 50 - 90%RH, probably start at 70%, regulated within 5%RH

The reason why I'm interested in doing this is because the package build-up window is very short here.  For example this year, first real flight day was May 7th (45F max, 21 min), first min above freezing was May 10th, (the min April 28th was +2F).
Solid nectar flow usually begins around middle, late June.

I've had a reasonable amount of experience with proportional controllers and modern incubators.

The idea would be to gather sealed brood every 3 or 4 days, leaving most of the nurse bees with the colony, and adding recently emerged (maybe de-mited) workers from the incubator at the same time.
If I can figure out reliably incubating sealed brood, I could determine if it might be practical to do so.

 This probably sounds crazy, likely is:
I sincerely appreciate any suggestions, advice, reality checks you may have, I would really like to either proceed or put this baby to rest….

Tnx!
rB