From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:11:43 +0000
Hi All

My apologies for excessive quoting, but I believe that pedantry and
precision are required in this message

I originally said...
> Indeed it is a useful bridge mechanism that allows propagation of genes to
> further generations in the case such as a queen not returning from her mating
> flight, but overall it seems so rare that we should not make a song and dance
> about it.

Although not stated, I was talking about beekeeping in US and Europe and
  other places where A. m. capensis is not a factor.

Dee said...
Well this is just a splendid reply for what it actually is Dave. So you
tell me then, just what are cape bee take overs then, other then those
that really don'tknow what is going on! Dee

Which I will gladly reply to if the question can be phrased in a way
that I can understand.

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://melliferabees.net Email: [log in to unmask]
Short FallBack M/c, Build 7.21/2.01