From:
Ari Seppälä <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:56:27 +0200
There must be variation in defensive behaviour of Africanized honeybees.
Beekeepers in Brazil and other places are working only with these bees. And
they are able to work them, but work is different from our bees.

So I think that ther must be much more Africanized bees in the beeyards Bob
told about. It is not only the hives that boil out when shaken  a little.
But those hives are most likely more Africanized.

Ha anyone in list observed Africanized hive in US that is not much more
aggressive than normal hives ?

Ari Seppälä
Finland