Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:37:47 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have nothing to do with the event apart from as a participating
beekeeper,
 but I can recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone at any level of beekeeping
 experience.

I endorse wholeheartedly what Dave wrote.  Among the other attractions is the
good chance of seeing and hearing a drone assembly conducted by Karl Showler
with his fishing rod baton.  The College has its own golf course (bring your
clubs), tennis courts, swimming pool, castle, yew cloister and is about a
mile from the sea and 537 yards from the nearest pub; 569 from the farther
(and better) pub.

(and cold Guinness tastes best in Ireland). >>, because the ordinary beer is
so awful, (but then I'm a cider drinker).

Chris