From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:20:57 -0400
Tim Morris writes:
> Post office will no longer be shipping bees-queens or packages.

Post office has farmed this out to UPS.  Plenty in the archives at
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-bin/wa?S1=bee-l
This may or may not be an improvement depending on your location and the
caliber of UPS service in your area.  To me this was good news, others are
not pleased.  Costs will increase, and the really bad news is UPS will not
guarantee live delivery.  This was a front page article in the ABF
newsletter which I received yesterday and have not yet read.

Aaron Morris - thinking buy nucs locally!