From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:28:35 -0400
Hello Robert,

Article:
“It is possible that the discovery of three inscriptions bearing this name
in the same region and dating to the same period indicates that Jehu ’s
family originated from the Beth Shean Valley and possibly even from the
large city located at Tel Rehov. The large apiary discovered at the site
might have belonged to this illustrious local clan.”

Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>We seem to have jumped from a name to  an assumption, as defined by
yourself,

Again Bob, it is clearly written in the above snip from the article:

“It is possible…”

And “might have belonged…”

I see no assumptions (assumed facts) being made as the words 'possible'
and 'might' indicate they are not stated as facts!

I too as Scot mentioned find it amazing what we choose to pick apart on
this list.  And if I may add, the propensity to distort of what is
actually written in order to do it.

But again, my attempt was to share a wonderful beekeeping article with the
list members.

Best Wishes,

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA
‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'