From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 16:57:11 +0200
One week left and Apimondia is running!

I will go there with 100 CD's in my pocet, but there is only 250MB on those for now!

I wonder if you will help me filling them up!

If you think that your homepage will be of interest, then send me in total zipped up or give me your url!
Do you have mead recipies or food recipies or for that matter other of beekeeping and products of beekeeping related stuff that you want to share with others, then I will burn it on the cd's.

Have you software you want promoted, then send it to me be it concurrent to my software or not!

Have you a good solution in spreadsheet then this could be an Idea to. All I get will be burned on the CD unmodified! The only limit I have is, that it must not be copyrighted material unles you have the permission from author.

I have 250mb free for you on the CD!

On Apimondia I will give the CD away just for the production price aproximatly 20 US$ a newsletter included.

I hope to see a lot of you bee-l people there!

best regards

Jorn Johanesson

EDBi = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://apimo.dk (USA)
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo (Denmark)